Essential Links in March 2021
Whew. March flew by so fast. I am still not where I want to be with my running miles. But I'm improving. Let's see where that takes me. Here is the stuff that inspired me this month.
- Block by Block - It's still pandemic times. What about having an event in minecraft? Gather your party!
- There is nothing more crazy than the small 16x16 pixel image in your browser address bar. Andrey Sitnik explains how to simplify and fix it in 2021
- David Ranftler of sipgate writes extensively about agile research hacks in a thread on Twitter and he links to a great article about Assessing Product Opportunities of the Silicon Valley Product Group
- Christian Riedel writes about an action-oriented, implementation-friendly strategy model by Markus Andrezak.
- Why we love podcasts? (in German) - The Netzpiloten fight for keeping podcasts as they are: Inspiring, small audio gems. However, it's an endangered species. Just like blogs they face extinction by becoming meaningless through monetarization
- There is a large cheat sheet on the various cognitive biases we often fall for
- Roger Martin asks Where is the business model in Playing-To-Win?
- Jay Rahman writes about how we can amplify agile leadership on the scrum.org blog.
- Say when it will be done like in Monte Carlo (uh, who still uses medium?)
- There is a great article on speeding up your development process
- Do you have your vision, mission and north stars in check? Let John Cutler challenge you
By the way: Who still uses we-will-lock-you-in content portals like medium? Please don’t! Get out of there, create your own website! This used to be our playground!
- Why do we have too much work? Cal Newport explores this question around the hyperactive Hivemind in a podcast episode of The Ezra Klein Show
- My very good buddy Johannes Geske of Amazing Outcomes has a great interview on the Agile Wire podcast
- Jens Scharnetzki hits the produktwerker podcast with a great interview how to get from design to chief product ownership
- Björn Schotte reflects on the digitalization in Germany with Boris Gloger on his podcast Insights