A new year. An old pandemic. We are still at home and connecting to other people is the most important thing you can do. We are social animals. Here are the essential links of this month.
- Whew! The Smashing Magazine has a great article on how to make work work - even during this lockdown and for remote teams.
- Doshi Rushabh writes about how you can use your OKRs most effectively.
- You will find some Wardley Maps resources in this twitter thread.
- There is a brief overview on agile leadership at the age-of-product.com.
- John Cutler summarises how you can become a smarter change agent.
- agileforall.com list the history of management trends.
- Phew, there's a lot John Cutler this month. Here he talks about continuous roadmapping.
- As a change agent, you may become part of the problem without noticing. Here is what you have to look out for.
- Joe Justice talks about Agile at Tesla on The Agile Wire podcast.