I decided to put together a Large List of Learnings, that I still have to work my way through. It has become an ambitious list of things I want to try out, to consume (mainly books or texts) or to learn more deeply. I am intrigued by coaching people and let them become a better version of themselves. Some of the learning items can be found under the tag read on my pinboard list, but pinboarding them only is not enough.
This month it's a lot about strategy, sustainability & working with people.
July 2019 edition
- The guys from basecamp wrote a book on the basecamp development and product management process. I have to read it.
- Where have you been all my life? I have to learn everything about the Wardley Mapping of strategic decision-making. Here's one explained.
- Simon Wardley held a talk on OSCON 2014 which is on YouTube. I think I should watch it.
- (Done) Henning Wolf and Markus Andrezak wrote about the agile manifest, agile working models and culture.
- (Done) Casey Neistat asks: What's your motivation?
- (Done) Read Path of Least Resistance a second time
- Read Product Development Flow by Reinertsen
- Read Strategize by Roman Pichler