I have started to work with Final Cut Pro X to create some video content. If you start out with such a complex topic, you will need every learning resource you can get. And I found one. Again, the Guildhall School of Music & Drama has created an exquisite show & tell video on how to edit a short film. It gives me the right amount of depth to dig deeper into the program. Thanks for that!
Furthermore I learned about the "Just Sharing" principle - which is a very nice way to tell everybody, that a) you want to help and b) you do not want to display your superiority. So from now on, this blog is put under the umbrella of this principle, saying: Hey, I am just sharing.
- Here is an article from 2020 about Toyota's perspective on the current world situation. It is an interesting read and I would love to hear an update from them.
- Are you working in a Feature Factory? There is a podcast episode out there, where John Cutler explains why system thinking and a 5-step-plan may let you get out of the rat race.
- This article explains 4 frameworks to get you into product thinking in a very short way.
- leanbase.de is a great resource in German language around all topics of lean.
- Say hello to rødex.com
- If you are interested in becoming a data-driven organization ... you should take a look at the Data Hierarchy Map concept.
- Here is a recap of 3 years teaching scrum with minecraft.