Ouch. I turned 50 in October 2020. What a year. Running and exercising in general gets more painful than ever :) Here is what I found on the web while trying to learn to write the 5 more effortlessly.
- Evan Smith writes about psychological safety and the only pyramid scheme that works.
- Ron Jeffries extrapolates what the term working software really is about.
- Hmmm, intriguing. McKinsey writes an article about technical debt and it's actually not that bad.
- Roman Pichler publishes a brief guide to product discovery.
- Did you know? There are management systems in organizational strategy.
- There are some tipps & tricks on stakeholder communication at the age-of-product.com website.