Again in this month I would like to throw out a big THANK YOU! to all the content creators and sharing people out there. Usually I stumble across the countless links and videos that I publish here on different social media channels. This month I would like to thank Stefan Wolpers again for all the inspirational links and articles he is regularly publishing!
- Staffan Nöteberg takes a look at the difference of Agile and Lean. This is a well-written, long article, that takes an extensive look into the different aspects of work: Quality, decision-making, flow, prioritization and more.
- Lisa Zane tells us ways to validate product ideas very early and quickly to stay on track and in focus.
Strategy & OKR
- Here is a great twitter thread on OKR by John Cutler about using them at Amplitude. (Thread in 1 page)
- Maybe we should learn a little bit about how Haier works
- Here are Joe Blubaugh's thoughts about OKRs
Life and beyond
- In 2020, Kevin Kelly collected 68 bits of advice from the 68 years of his life. He even recited them from a rocket chair.
- There is a Trello Board on Software Profession Resources that you definitely should take a look at if you are a developer or team leader of a development team.
- Here's why and how you should reduce the cognitive load of your devops teams
- There is a tool that generates very important company messages as filler text. If you feel the need to use this, check whether you are working at the right company. Cynicism is an important signal!
- Are you using NPS? Here are some thoughts around it
- Here are some great helper websites listed in a twitter thread
- A quite comprehensive overview on leadership
Tiny bits of learnings
- Did you know? Going into panoramic mode has a calming effect on you
- Messages by the presencing institute: How to cultivate for community resonance and How to cultivate generative communities
- Better UX storytelling