Every month I publish my collection of interesting links to inspiring content that I found somewhere in the interweb. Here is my list for February 2021. This time, it is a lot about psychological well-being.
- We're in this pandemic together. But somehow it seems we are losing touch to our colleagues and friends. So here is a great article on how to establish and increase psychological safety in a remote team.
- Johanna Rothman writes about how to use no as a complete sentence.
- Terry Brown writes about how to avoid the weaponising of psychological health.
- On twitter, John Cutler has an extensive thread on time and energy management in product management. Unroll it with the thereaderapp. I like the idea of PIPs - promises-in-progress.
- Here's a great article on how to plan your first days and weeks at a new company.