I am a software developer, lean software architect, speaker, trainer and agile work evangelist, living near Cologne, Germany. I am working on the future of information technology.
I love boardgames and tabletops, making music and spending time with my kids. I am a Dungeon Master. Early in the morning I usually run.
Every now and then I am talking at events and conferences. I try to inspire people and I love getting inspired. Here's a list of where I have been.
- Jul 29th 2020 - DigiMeetUp NRW.BANK - Going agile, what went well and what went south
- Nov 21st - 22nd 2019 - Agile IT Projects - Challenges of agile projects in conservative organizations
- Oct 22nd - 23rd 2019 - Microsoft Business Summit - Erfolgreiche Cloud-native Transformation mit Kubernetes - A panel with my friend Henning Lange from Giant Swarm.
- Sep 9th - 11th 2019 - Jahrestagung Enterprise Architecture in Berlin: Agile Enterprise Architecture - is it a good idea? (There is an interview with me here).
- May 21st, 2019 - Digital Kontrovers! - Streitgespräch: Algorithmen und Gerechtigkeit?
- November 23rd, 2018 - EA Connect Days 2018 - Enterprise Architecture and Digital Transformation
- November 29th, 2017 - EAM - Richtungsgeber für die digitale Transformation - Think Tank Moderation
- October 6th, 2016 - EA Connect Day 2016 - From an engineering to software development company
- September 2nd, 2016 - NightlyBuild 2016 - Making things simple is ... complex
- November 23rd, 2016 - Cloud Expo Europe - Digital Transformation in non-IT companies
You can find me on LinkedIn and contact me via Twitter. Sometimes I stream on Twitch and write on Professional Curiosity. I keep my code stuff on Github. D&D is on dndbeyond.
Every Thursday I chat publicly with some friends over at twitch.tv/strategiemachen.